April is National Car Care Month. At Liberty Dayton Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM, we are committed to continually reminding our customers about the importance of routine car maintenance. If you’ve skimped on bringing your car in regularly for a tune-up, here’s why you need to do it this month.
The Risks of Failing to Maintain Your Car
If you fail to get your vehicle serviced routinely, there are many more severe problems that can arise, costing you time and money. Some of the direst issues include:
- Having to fix or replace the cylinder
- Having to replace the transmission assembly
- Having to replace the crankshaft
Why You Need Consistent Car Maintenance
Besides keeping your car road-worthy, there are many benefits that come with consistent car care. These include:
- Save money – While it may seem like you’re spending money to take your vehicle in for regular maintenance, the reality is that these regular trips actually save you money from costlier repairs.
- Save time – The last thing you want is to break down on the side of the road. If your engine or transmission goes, it won’t just cost you a pretty penny, it’ll cost you precious time too.
- Safety – A properly functioning car will keep you and your passengers safe and sound while on the road.
- Keep your car’s value high – When it comes time to trade your ride in, you want to get the most money you can for your old car. Sticking to a strict car maintenance schedule will ensure you get the most bang for your buck.
If your Chrysler needs a tune-up, bring it into our Jeep service center this month. A healthy car keeps you safe and money in the bank.